[Vtigercrm-developers] New Outlook 2.0 plugin

praneeth praneeth at vtiger.com
Mon Apr 25 07:55:34 PDT 2011

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the feedback and Spanish language file , We will make the
changes to English language file . I found there was no translation for  one
of the keys in the Spanish language file

ATTACH_EMAIL_SELECT_RECORD=Select record to associate Email(s)

            I tried to get the Spanish translation (using Google translator)
and i found the following translation.

ATTACH_EMAIL_SELECT_RECORD= Seleccione el registro de correo electrónico
adjunto (s)

            Let me know if the translation is not correct.

Best Regards,

K Praneeth,

vtiger Team.