[Vtigercrm-developers] Bug in create Lead (web services)?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 07:48:41 PST 2010

On 24/11/10 14:13, Carlo Beschi wrote:

>> So I will probably need to do a check on the field's mandatory status at
>> login and then set the logic/strings accordingly.
>
> I absolutely second this approach.
>
> I also happen to often set the Company field on Leads as non mandatory.
> A check is very welcome ;-)

Have just finished including some code to get the status of this field
when the extension first logs in. The status (mandatory or not) is then
saved as a preference and then checked when needed for the rest of that
session.

Have a little more testing to do then will commit to my testing branch.
There are some i18n string changes...

Thanks for the confirmation.

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com