[Vtigercrm-developers] Bug in create Lead (web services)?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 00:16:01 PST 2010

On 24/11/10 04:30, Musavir Khan wrote:
> hi alan,
>
> if there is not error can you update the trac ticket as well?

Have set it to 'closed', reason 'invalid'. Is that the right status?

I had a conversation with Istvan Holbok last night about the TB3
extension. It seems that he disables the compulsory Company field in the
Lead module frequently too.

So I will probably need to do a check on the field's mandatory status at
login and then set the logic/strings accordingly.

Cheers.

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com