[Vtigercrm-developers] webservices document API

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 02:08:14 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm doing a little prototyping for supporting attachments on the TB3
extension :-)

Looking at the webservices doc, I can't see a field to allow me to
define what entity the document should be related to, e.g. a Lead or
Contact for the current TB feature set.

I notice that the relationship between the document id and the entity to
which it is related is stored in vtiger_senotesrel.

How can I access/update this table over the webservices interface?

TIA

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com