[Vtigercrm-developers] Something a bit odd with the forge...

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 07:30:49 PST 2010

I just logged into one our hosted servers somewhere else on the Internet
and then tried ssh to my forge account from there. Same thing: 3 x
"Password:" prompts before the proper one, e.g.
"myname at forge.vtiger.com's password:" I had not visited the forge from
that server before so it kind of rules out my end of the connection.

I'm currently unable to sign into subversion on the forge because of
these three spurious password prompts.

Cheers

Al

--