[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow Task Options. No $URL

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 03:12:00 PST 2010

Create a workflow task to send an email.

Go to the "Select Option..." picklist... Where is the entity's url?

This seems like a bug to me. One of the first items I would want to
include in an email or ToDo or Event is a URL to the item.

Where are the items for the "Select Option..." picklist derived from?
Will it be a simple task to add this in?

When modifying the template to send events and todos we can use:

global $site_URL;
$site_URL."/index.php?action=DetailView&module=$module&record=".$focus->id;

Surely this (or equivalent) should be included in the available options?

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com