[Vtigercrm-developers] Help testing Customer Portal

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 08:55:53 PDT 2010

Myself and one of our clients are experiencing a few issues with the
Customer Portal on 5.2.0.

I'm trying to do some debugging but have not got very far yet and am
looking for some confirmation and or ideas :-)

I am seeing that when the Portal code is on a system with php-5.2 and
you create a new ticket you do not get returned to the correct Portal
page, but instead shown a page that says "No Tickets Submitted".

The vtiger CRM is on a different host with php-5.3.

The tickets are actually submitted correctly but the user has no idea
unless they click on the ticket menu at the top of the Portal screen.

If I connect to the *same* CRM, with the same user details from a Portal
instance running on a machine with php-5.3 it seems to work OK. Can
anyone else confirm this, Or am I going bonkers?

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com