[Vtigercrm-developers] Customising Contacts module - Layout Editor

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 07:33:34 PDT 2010

On 28/06/10 11:07, Prasad wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Please review the sequence values in vtiger_field for the Contacts
> module (tabid can be obtained from vtiger_tab)

OK - I did a quick SELECT and ORDER BY block & sequence to see what was
going on.

It seems as though the sequence number is correct and is in the right
block but, if the field is from vtiger_contactsubdetails then they will
not display on the main tab - only on the more information tab. This is
despite having the SinglePane view enabled. This doesn't seem to apply
to the Create Views unfortunately.

I thought about creating some new custom fields with the same label
names and turning off the orginals so I could simply replace them, but I
cannot have duplicate label names even if the field is not active.

I've (hopefully) attached a spreadsheet (ODS) with the sequence values
and would appreciate any thoughts on how to resolve this.

Cheers

Alan

--
The Open Learning Centre