[Vtigercrm-developers] Customising Contacts module - Layout Editor

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 08:26:31 PDT 2010

Dear Alan,

You can use the method adding fields to the Contact module descried in
the VTLIB (Payslip module).
Creating a php code you can direct the field to the table where you want
to appear using method:

// Get module instance
$moduleInstance = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Contacts');
// Get block instance
$blockInstance = Vtiger_Block::getInstance('the wanted block',
$moduleInstance);

when creating a user filed:
$field->table = $moduleInstance->basetable;

Or in other table.

I am sure this method will resolve your problem.

Cheers:

Holbok István
telefon: +3670-342-0900
e-mail: holbok at gmail.com <mailto:holbok at gmail.com>