[Vtigercrm-developers] Diff. between Add To Do & Add Event? [SOLVED]

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:08:32 PDT 2010

For the record and so it might help others,

I have succeeded in getting Events related to the SalesOrder module by
replacing the get_activities() function in SalesOrder.php with the one
in the Accounts module.

This is a bit of a hack IMHO and it would be better if this could be
handled through vtlib so it is more portable.

Is there a better way?

Cheers

Al

--