[Vtigercrm-developers] language pack breaking Webservices

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 06:53:18 PDT 2010

I just noticed that when I set the British English language pack to be
the default in config.inc.php the connection between Thunderbird and
vtiger fails when I do the search for a Lead/Contact on the Add Email to
vtiger feature.

If I change the default back to en_us it is fine again.

As there are so many files in a language pack, I'm looking for
suggestions to narrow down the search or to debug this?

I've checked the obvious include/Webservices/language/ files and the
en_gb and en_us are identical.

TIA

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com