[Vtigercrm-developers] Diff. between Add To Do & Add Event?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 01:44:09 PDT 2010

Hi all,

am trying to work out how to relate the Events (*not* just To Dos)
feature to the Sales Order module.

I found a thread on the Forum that talks about using vtlib and a simple
script to add Activities to the Services module here:

http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?p=107859#107859

But this simply causes an error when you open the Services module detail

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Services::get_history() in
/var/www/vt510/include/utils/DetailViewUtils.php on line 1740

So I do not think this is the right way to do it. :-(

Any ideas?

TIA

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com