[Vtigercrm-developers] e-commerce integration

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 07:25:39 PDT 2010

On 18/06/10 15:15, Maarten von Ziegenweidt wrote:
<snip />
> Apart from modifying Zen-cart, can anybody direct me to possible
> solutions for automatically integrating an open source e-commerce
> platform into v-tiger?

I think any "automatic" integration is a bit of a pipe dream...

Does Zen-cart have an API of some sort? Perhaps a REST or SOAP interface?

If you will need any data translation at all, I would seriously look at
using something like Talend[1] to do the hard work for you.

HTH

Al

[1]http://uk.talend.com/index.php

--