[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger en_GB Language Packs

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 05:10:37 PDT 2010

Hi all,

as part of some work we have done for a new customer recently I'm happy
to provide British English language translation packs for vtiger 5.1.0
and 5.2.0VB2.

These packs also incorporate several (what I would consider at least)
typographical, grammatical, spelling and consistency errors with the
standard en_US language. Please feel free to incorporate these back into
the en_US if you wish.

we have a project for these on the forge here:
http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/en-gb/

I've also just entered the 5.1.0 version on the Extension marketplace
and it is awaiting approval. First time I've done that :-)

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com