[Vtigercrm-developers] e-commerce integration

Maarten von Ziegenweidt maarten at vzhost.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 07:15:48 PDT 2010

I have been trying to find an e-commerce solution that integrates with
vTiger for some time now. I understand that there may be a way of
working with the Joomla connection, and then using the Joomla e-commerce
facility. I however, do not really want to work with Joomla.

My preference is to use Zen-Cart. I've not able to find a way to easily
integrate it with vTiger. As the coding modifications really needs to be
in the Zen-Cart, (possibly using vtwslibs) I have been trying to find
someone proficient in Zen-cart to help generate this link.

I am surprised that there isn't more discussion about e-commerce
integration in the forums. (I must be missing a key link!)

Apart from modifying Zen-cart, can anybody direct me to possible
solutions for automatically integrating an open source e-commerce
platform into v-tiger?

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Maarten