[Vtigercrm-developers] Getting realtime data from other applications into vtiger

David V. davidv.net at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 05:50:29 PDT 2010

You should not use the SOAP interface in Vtiger for new projects.

Use the new REST interface instead.

The easiest way to start is to use the provided client library :
http://forge.vtiger.com/frs/download.php/845/vtwsclib-1.4.pdf

You'll find more information here :
http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/vtiger510:WebServices

David V.