[Vtigercrm-developers] Getting realtime data from other applications into vtiger

Mutuku Ndeti jnmutuku at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 06:05:10 PDT 2010

thanks david,

I don't have "jurisdiction" over the other applications. All I am required
to do it to  give a means(API), for the developers of the other applications
to enter/update data into  my vtiger installation. From a quick perusal
through the document, the rest interface is for creating vtiger client
applications. Am I right? Will I be able to give the developers of the other
applications an API style method(easy and quick) for inserting/updating data
in vtiger, without them having to learn vtiger REST?