[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird 3 extension update

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 05:23:59 PDT 2010

On 07/06/10 12:24, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
<snip />
> Although the messages are listed, and I can open them for editing, they
> don't seem to be associated with any other entity such as a Contact.

OK - I did some comparisons between the way emails are stored to vt510
and the vt520vb1 from the TB3 extension.

Looking at the vtiger_emaildetails table, the field idlists is showing a
difference.

On vt510 this field contains entries like "22@|" where 22 corresponds to
the id of the entity to which the email should be linked. In this case
22 is the contact Mary Smith.

On the vt520vb1 build, using the exact same TB3 extension version, the
idlists field is showing "4x22@|". Weirdly, I am not sure what this "4"
actually means or where it is coming from...

I edited the vt520 db to see if this 4x was the problem and removed it
from the entry but the email is still not showing in the expected place
of the Contact.

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com