[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird 3 extension update

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 07:06:47 PDT 2010

On 07/06/10 13:23, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
<snip />
> I edited the vt520 db to see if this 4x was the problem and removed it
> from the entry but the email is still not showing in the expected place
> of the Contact.

OK, I did a final test before I have to go out.

If I manually create an email within the vtiger Contact's More
information tab and look at the database where the message is stored,
the idlists field contains "22 at 78|"

What is the 78 for and to what does it refer?

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com