[Vtigercrm-developers] Documents module: Folder and sub-folder system enhancement

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sat Jul 31 13:20:16 PDT 2010

We are finishing an extension to view the current documents in a
graphical tree view.
You will be able to navigate the documents both starting from the
folders as from the entities. We have found this necessary for those
clients who have many folders/documents. In that case accessing the
document module directly is not practical. Our solution is ajax based so
it only shows what is needed on each click.

We do not have any enhancements in scope for the subfolders you mention in.

FYI
Joe
TSolucio