[Vtigercrm-developers] Global Search.

Stephen Mack stephen at efronteras.com
Fri Jul 30 16:41:55 PDT 2010

Hi Vtiger developers,

I have a 5.0.4 installation where global search is not working for:
Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Potentials and Quotes.  I can search in each
model successful it's only global search that has a problem.  Does anyone
have any ideas?  Thanks!

*Accounts*( ) -- Search results for *smith*
No Data Found

-- Stephen Mack
Gerente de Ventas y Marketing
Hear our students thoughts: http://efronteras.com/audioblog

 *Dr. Ann Moncayo* *Wingate University*
*Spanish Professor*
*Educational Focus*: I enjoy teaching Spanish literature and culture. *Chile
*: I like the people, the music, the culture and the friendliness that there
is everywhere. I can walk through the streets and feel perfectly happy as I
do it. I feel part of the city - I just feel at home. *Escuela Fronteras*:
My week here has been the busiest I've had in a long time and I've learned a
lot. I would definitely send students here. Listen to this
interview<http://efronteras.com/guests/dr_ann_moncayo>