[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem commiting to forge project

Musavir Khan musavir at vtiger.com
Wed Jul 28 10:47:45 PDT 2010

@joe,

we had planned a major update for workflow for this release, part of which
was your changes for workflow. but we had to shelve these changes due few
internal concerns, as a side effect we didn't continue the effort with your
patch. we have already integrated the changes for "On Edit" from your patch.
team here will review your other changes and get back to you within the next
two days.

Regards,
MAK