[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem commiting to forge project

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sat Jul 24 01:52:12 PDT 2010

Hi,

I just added support for repeating events in the workflow.
This is part of the workflow enhancement project I have on the forge.
http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/enhancewf/

I tried to commit the changes and got this error:

svn: Can't create directory
'/svnroot/enhancewf/db/transactions/12-1.txn': Permission denied

Last time I tried to commit to other projects on the forge I had no
problem but this one hasn't been touched in a LONG time.

Can somebody on the vtiger team please have a look and let me know when
I can share the change.

BTW: Aren't you going to add any of the enhancements I did on this
project in the next version of workflows in 5.2? Specially the "On
schedule" feature.

Thanks
Joe
TSolucio