[Vtigercrm-developers] Removing Standard Reports

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at digi-sign.com
Wed Jul 21 00:11:15 PDT 2010

Hi all,

After two years of monitoring this forum, we would like to actively
participate by writing code for the CRM system in the hope that you will
accept this and include it in the future releases.

We have 11 years of experience with LAMP, javascript, etc and are a PKI
systems company.  Initially, we will be writing what we see as
improvements to the CRM system but want to know what the procedure is
for:

1.  Suggesting ideas

2.  Getting approval

3.  Writing the code

4.  Getting it included in future releases

So can you direct me to whatever policy or practices you have so that I
can instruct my team  (initially only two programmers will work on
this), please?

Many Thanks,

Patrick Reynolds
Email: patrick.reynolds at digi-sign.com

Follow Me    : +353 1 685-3687
Switchboard  : +353 1 685-3680

Please Note: that all calls to and from Digi-Sign are recorded for
training and quality purposes.

Website: http://www.digi-sign.com

Head Office  : +353  1 685-3680
Toll Free UK : +44 844 774-7825
International:  +1 212 933-9913

The Certificate Corporation

For legal disclaimer and email footer, visit:

http://www.digi-sign.com/email+footer