[Vtigercrm-developers] Removing Standard Reports

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 00:04:51 PDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I just thought that for the future, there needs to be some better
"intelligence" surrounding the report module.

We have a customer that has a very stripped down CRM (Just Contacts,
Potentials & Documents basically) but disabling the other modules does
not remove the related reports.

I removed the default reports by editing the vtiger_report &
vtiger_reportfolder tables, but it would be nice if, this could be a bit
more integrated.

Rather than me having to delete the standard reports/folders directly
from the database, a better solution might be to add a "display" flag
that gets turned off if a related module gets disabled.

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com