[Vtigercrm-developers] Bug with Module layout & Contacts/Accounts

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Wed Jul 14 12:07:44 PDT 2010

Interesting to note. I had never tried something like this. I always end
up using accounts for something.
Even in one install where we were really treating with people all the
time we ended up keeping accounts as "Family".

In any case I wanted to note that maybe you could have modified the All
filter directly in the database.

Joe
TSolucio