[Vtigercrm-developers] How do I make the Event "Mark Public" checkbox default selected?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:23:26 PDT 2010

On 14/07/10 19:08, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
> As above. When adding an Event to a Contact etc, or adding Event from
> the Calendar module, my customer would like the Mark Public checkbox
> next to the Event title selected by default.

OK - In the forums (
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?p=106446#106446 ) there was a
suggestion to edit the Smarty template file ActivityEditView.tpl.

This works, but seems the wrong way to do it to me. And it doesn't fix
the "popup" Event dialogue which is used from the Calendar module.

Is this module not really configured in the same way as the rest and
therefore requires mods to the code-base rather than database changes?

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com