[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigerbi: Pentaho-vtigerCRM integration

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Jul 8 01:37:11 PDT 2010

For me BIRT is more user friendly, easier to get what you want done. The
problem with BIRT are the parameters, they have to be past in by a page
you have constructed before hand and that's additional work that isn't
nice to do. PRD has solved this problem with embedded parameters, but
PRD requires (at least to my limited knowledge) user validation which
BIRT doesn't need. So, as usual, each has it's pros and cons.

I went from PRD to BIRT out of frustration, and then back to PRD as
things got better and I started to understand how it works.

I would recommend BIRT

Joe
TSolucio

--