[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigerbi: Pentaho-vtigerCRM integration

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 00:17:10 PDT 2010

On 07/07/10 01:44, Joe Bordes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After a few inquiries about the work we have done and seeing the last
> two emails about reporting and pentaho. I decided to sit down and write
> and article (more or less) about what we have done and what state it is in.
>
> http://crmevolutivo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=reporting
>
> Comments are welcome.

Thanks for sharing that Joe. It provides some real "food for thought" as
we say in the UK. Very interesting indeed.

We've been looking at Talend recently. A very powerful Data Integration,
ETL, Data Quality and now MDM suite of tools - all with Open Source
versions.

Your description has made me think it's about time we tried some things
out with it.

Cheers

Alan

--