[Vtigercrm-developers] Unnatural ID Column sorting

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 06:05:15 PDT 2010

On 05/07/10 13:50, Stephen Mack wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Click the column again and it will be sorted the way you wish (it's a
> toggle).  Or you can change the code permanently by changing
> ./modules/potentals/potentials.php

No it doesn't for me.

It either sorts ascending or descending but it is not a "natural" sort.

Since 5.1.0 and the default ID fields containing text and numbers, e.g.
POT1, POT3 etc, sort is broken. Or it is for me at least.

Look at the image again, the ID should be sorted like:

POT25
POT24
POT23
POT22
POT21
POT20
POT19
POT18
POT17

If I click then the sort is reversed but it is still not "natural". See
attached for ascending sort.

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com