[Vtigercrm-developers] Unnatural ID Column sorting

Stephen Mack stephen at efronteras.com
Mon Jul 5 05:50:16 PDT 2010

Hi Alan,

Click the column again and it will be sorted the way you wish (it's a
toggle).  Or you can change the code permanently by changing
./modules/potentals/potentials.php

 //Added these variables which are used as default order by and sortorder in
ListView
var $default_order_by = 'potentialname';
 var $default_sort_order = 'ASC';

ASC or DESC are your two options.

-- Stephen Mack
Gerente de Ventas y Marketing