[Vtigercrm-developers] db_type mysqlt

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 06:40:44 PST 2010

Hi all,

I've just started looking at a new prospect's vtiger system which has
been quite heavily customised (it's close to an ERP system now) and very
specific to this customer's business.

One of the first things I noticed is that their db config specifies type
mysqlt which is the adodb driver to support transactions. I've not yet
looked at their custom code much but am assuming this is required by
their mods.

Anyone fancy commenting on the implications of this using driver on the
standard vtiger code? I'm curious more than anything if this is likely
to have any (positive or negative) impacts...

They are currently running vtiger 5.1.0 on CentOS 5.5

TIA