[Vtigercrm-developers] typeofdata for Date fields

Darjan Prtic dprtic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 04:14:32 PDT 2010

This is helpful! Thanks Prasad!
How can i set default value for date field to be NULL except someone changes it?

I just looked into the modules that have these special(new) date types
of data. They all have current date filled in by default, except
products module. But i also found that products field is handled by
EditViewUI.tpl separately of other fields. This means that
functionality for products is implemented in EditViewUI.tpl template
and not in typeofdata?

I found ticket regarding this issue, that has been closed as fixed.
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/4060#preview
Should i reopen this ticket?

thx!
Darjan Prtic