[Vtigercrm-developers] typeofdata for Date fields

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Aug 13 04:06:29 PDT 2010

Hi Darjan

Typeofdata contains meta information and can be of following formats:

DATATYPE~OPTIONAL_OR_MANDATORY
DATATYPE~OPTIONAL_OR_MANDATORY~OTH~COND~OTHERFIELDNAME~OTHERFIELDLABEL

Example:
expiry_date  has typeofdata 'D~O~OTH~GE~start_date~Start Date'

It means, expiry_date is a date type optional field should be greater than
start_date.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team