[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 41, Issue 6

Frank Piepiorra fp at crm-now.de
Tue May 12 04:00:30 PDT 2009

> (3) Are there any translations for the CRM integration for Outlook or
> Office? I already have a German web interface but buttons in Outlook
> are in
> English per default and I didn't find any language files...
>
> We do not have localized version of the Outlook and Office plugin. We
> will
> need to provide a customized plugin after changing the text strings.
>
> Sreenivas Kanumuru
> vtiger Team

We provided a German vtiger Outlook Plugin version for v5.0.3 but not for
5.0.4 due to a lack of feedbacks and interests from the community. However,
we do have German 5.0.4 based versions for our own clients. So far we have
planned to provide a German Outlook Plugin version and possibly a Office
Plugin for v.5.1 as soon it has been released.

Best Regards,
Dr. Frank Piepiorra
CRM Project Manager

crm-now