[Vtigercrm-developers] trac emails

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Wed Mar 11 00:03:30 PDT 2009

Hi All,

To get email notifications for the ticket changes, you will have to
subscribe to vtigercrm-commits from
http://lists.vtigercrm.com/mailman/listinfo

Also if you want to get personal notifications on ticket changes,

Goto trac.vtiger.com -> Click Settings -> Fill in your Username and Email
address.

Let me know if this is not clear or if this doesn't
help.*<http://lists.vtigercrm.com/mailman/listinfo/vtigercrm-commits>
*

On 3/7/09, Joe Bordes <joe at tsolucio.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that I am not receiving email notifications when trac
> tickets I have created are modified. This is important because without
> these notifications I have to go into trac every once and a while to see
> if anything has changed. For example, I have checked today and found
> that vtiger is waiting for me on one ticket.
> It's curious because I do receive some emails from trac.
>
> I wouldn't want to bother other trac users, but this would be very
> useful for me.
>
> Thanks, Joe
> TSolucio

Asha