[Vtigercrm-developers] trac emails

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sat Mar 7 01:00:01 PST 2009

Hi,

I've noticed that I am not receiving email notifications when trac
tickets I have created are modified. This is important because without
these notifications I have to go into trac every once and a while to see
if anything has changed. For example, I have checked today and found
that vtiger is waiting for me on one ticket.
It's curious because I do receive some emails from trac.

I wouldn't want to bother other trac users, but this would be very
useful for me.

Thanks, Joe
TSolucio