[Vtigercrm-developers] E mail issue(CC and BCC)..

Jnaneshwar Bantanur jnaneshwar.bantanur at kavach.net
Sun Mar 8 23:26:05 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I am facing a strange problem.Whenever I send mail to a lead,I CC that
mail to my Sales Head and BCC to my VP.But customer receives the mail
only my Id is visible to him,where as CC field is not visible.Even I
tried to put my Sales Head Id Also in the To field.But it's not working
! If anybody can help in this regard will be of great help.Thanks in
advance for all the valuable suggestions.