[Vtigercrm-developers] About helpinfo field into vtiger_field table

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Jan 22 00:33:45 PST 2009

Hi Roberto,

In the function vtlib_getFieldHelpInfo (include/utils/VtlibUtils.php)

Change:
$fieldhelpinfo[$fieldrow['fieldname']] = $helpinfo;

To:
$fieldhelpinfo[$fieldrow['fieldname']] = getTranslatedString($helpinfo,
$module);

getTranslatedString API will search for language translation for the given
content.
So if helpinfo for a field has language entry it should be displayed.

Let me know if it solves the issue raised. I will integrate it to vtlib in
next version.

Regards,
Prasad