[Vtigercrm-developers] R: About helpinfo field into vtiger_fieldtable

Nablacom info at nablacom.it
Thu Jan 22 04:09:30 PST 2009

Thank you Prasad,

Regards,

Roberto

  _____

Da: vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com
[mailto:vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com] Per conto di
Prasad
Inviato: giovedì 22 gennaio 2009 9.34
A: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
Oggetto: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] About helpinfo field into
vtiger_fieldtable

Hi Roberto,

In the function vtlib_getFieldHelpInfo (include/utils/VtlibUtils.php)

Change:

$fieldhelpinfo[$fieldrow['fieldname']] = $helpinfo;

$fieldhelpinfo[$fieldrow['fieldname']] = getTranslatedString($helpinfo,
$module);

getTranslatedString API will search for language translation for the given
content.
So if helpinfo for a field has language entry it should be displayed.

Let me know if it solves the issue raised. I will integrate it to vtlib in
next version.

Regards,
Prasad