[Vtigercrm-developers] [OT] 15 things to know about vtiger CRM

carlo beschi carloz at gnumerica.org
Mon Apr 13 23:57:25 PDT 2009

Hi Sreenivas,

thank you very much for your comments and observations.

I will add for sure something like "internal security" to the list.

I'm also going to add a "completely multi-language" point. Possibly the
list will grow to 20 points and I will re-publish it then.

Thanks also for the translation hints. I will fix the english translation.

As per comprehensive vs complex: my intent basically is to say "ok,
vtiger CRM it's  very user-frienldy, easy to learn, bla bla bla ... but
actually if you really want to take full advantage of the sw, there's a
number of things you must learn ..." (and this will be even more true
with upcoming 5.1 :-))

Stay well, & keep up the great work,

Carlo