[Vtigercrm-developers] [OT] 15 things to know about vtiger CRM

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Fri Apr 10 10:44:40 PDT 2009

Carlo,

your list captures vtiger well. I would add security as one of the key
benefits as well. The multi-level role hierarchy is quite useful for many
organizations.

Couple of translation corrections:
- hypertestuality  - hyperlinks
- it is complex - it is comprehensive   (i am assuming your intent is to
capture the broad capabilities in vtiger that can leverage by advanced
users)

thanks,
Sreenivas