[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem with customer portal 5.1.0

fusioncore ml at arceva.fr
Fri Apr 10 03:12:41 PDT 2009

Hi all

After many test, I have the same problem on 2 different server of vtiger 510
I download last svn version but the problem is always present.
My problem :
When I create or edit a contact and check the box for the customer
portal, the contact don't receive the email with login and password.
The webmail work without problems but I have same problem with the pdf
emailing on quotes, invoice.
When I use the button send pdf by mail, the contact don't receive email
but the admin receive the copy

Does anyone have an idea ? I look on the trac and forum and I don't have
more information

If anyone want access to the server to have a look, contact me

Regards,

Bruno