[Vtigercrm-developers] Webmail in 5.0.4

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu May 22 21:39:48 PDT 2008

Hi Clem,

Thank you for updating us with your experience of migration vtiger to 5.0.4

Could you please give some details on the Webmail configuration which will
help us in identifying the root cause
of the performance issues with during our validation.

Are you using ssl enabled Webmail?

We will keep you updated if we find a solution.

Community feedback and fix on this is most welcome.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team