[Vtigercrm-developers] questions about support tickets ?

Mickie M mickie at vtiger.com
Mon Jan 14 02:59:56 PST 2008

Dear Greg,

1. we have used the crmid as ticketid where as crmid is common for all
modules and unique. After a ticket creation if you create other entities
like leads, accounts, contacts, etc., then the crmid will keep increasing.
Now if you create a ticket again then the sequencial crmid will be used as
ticketid.

2. As of now you cannot add multiple accounts or contacts with a single
ticket. The ticket may be related with a single contact or account. It will
be good if you let us know the real time scenario for this work. So that we
will take this up in our future release.

Kindly let us know for further informations.
Thanks & Regards
Mickie