[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 5.0.4 Progress Update2

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Tue Feb 12 02:26:19 PST 2008

Dear Community,

A brief update on the 5.0.4 release.  Fixing issues, vigorous testing, code
integration has kept us busy over the last week.

Most of our time is being consumed reproducing migration related issues, but
we are happy to have found several issues and their causes.

Our community participants have been a big help on patch testing (before
integration), and getting their approval is a priority for our developers.

Demo server (http://en.vtiger.com/wip) was updated with the post
5.0.4RCbuild that was used for validation, hope you had a chance to
check it out.

We certainly appreciate community developers to checkout our latest code
from SVN, and test it on regular basis.
This gives us a lot more confidence as we head towards 5.0.4 GA release.

We are  making steady progress towards release, will keep you updated.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team