[Vtigercrm-developers] [OT] vtiger on second life

carlo beschi carloz at gnumerica.org
Tue Feb 12 00:30:34 PST 2008

Hi all,

I see that the list has been pretty quiet recently, so don't blame me
too much for this small off topic :-)

[nizan] opensource solutions and Studio Synthesis will hold a VTiger CRM
presentation in Second Life.

The virtual event will take place Friday, the 29th, at 1.30 pm GMT (2.30
pm in Italy, GMT + 1) at FreeSoftware at School
(http://slurl.com/secondlife/ama%20gi/176/27/22)

The event is open to the public - to take part you just need to register
in Second Life and create an avatar.

This first presentation will be in entirely in italian, but if we see
that all goes well - as we hope and expect - the presentation/meeting
will be replied in english language in the next months.

We kindly accept suggestions, claims and partnership proposals.

Have a nice day,

carloz