[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger QuickBooks AddOn

Srini srini at vtiger.com
Wed Apr 23 00:18:35 PDT 2008

Dear Team,

As a starting point, the vQuickBooks add-on is developed to synchronize the
Contacts from vtigerCRM and Customer List from QuickBooks via the QuickBooks
- WebConnector.

The Basic QuickBooks Integration frame work (free package - done by Keith
Palmer) is used to develop this add-on. We welcome more questions, results
and code contributions from our members to take this add-on into next level.

Thanks & Regards,
Srini