[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom field in list view

clement chazarra chazarra.clement at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:10:20 PDT 2008

Hi guys,

I need a little help, I posted on the forum a question but didn't get any
answer yet (http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?p=64151)
I am trying to display a custom field in a list view, for exemple the sale
order list in a specific account should display my custom field cf_354.
In 4.2.3 I made it work but cannot get it working with the same method in
5.0.4:

In salesorder.php I add my custom field in

    var $list_fields = Array(
                'Order No'=>Array('crmentity'=>'crmid'),
                'Subject'=>Array('salesorder'=>'subject'),
                'Account Name'=>Array('account'=>'accountid'),
                'Quote Name'=>Array('quotes'=>'quoteid'),
               * 'My Custom field'=>Array('salesordercf'=>'cf_354'),*
                'Total'=>Array('salesorder'=>'total'),
                'Assigned To'=>Array('crmentity'=>'smownerid')
                );

    var $list_fields_name = Array(
                        'Order No'=>'',
                        'Subject'=>'subject',
                        'Account Name'=>'account_id',
                        'Quote Name'=>'quote_id',
                       * 'My Custom field'=>'cf_354',*
                        'Total'=>'hdnGrandTfdotal',
                        'Assigned To'=>'assigned_user_id'
                      );

I also had a look for an error in the log, but none is logged..
If somebody get it working with the exact same method as in 4.2.3, I would
be glad to know(It would mean that I made a mistake) else if somebody get it
to work on 5.0.4, I would be very thankful for an hint.

Bye guys,
Clem