[Vtigercrm-developers] List of potential contributions - feedback requested

Torsten Zenk tzenk at gmx.net
Tue Apr 8 09:55:08 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,
besides the fact that all of these modules sound very interesting i
think #6 is the most interesting for the majority of vTiger-users, as
the custom fields do play a BIG role in setting up different setups of
vTiger for different usage. The custom fields feature is a vast Plus
within vtiger already, a little more extended makes it even vaster, to
leave my few words on this.

And as always: If you wizards need an extensive themer /tester /
documenter/ translator (native german/ native english) on anything
around vTiger count me in.

Greetings
Torsten Zenk